All subscriptions monthly, quarterly, and yearly renew automatically on their due renewal date according to date of purchase until officially canceled in writing. Customers may cancel anytime by emailing a notice to email@example.com
Customers will receive an email from Scale Dino confirming that their subscription to the service has been canceled.
Important: No refunds or credits for partial months, quarters, or years of service will be refunded to a customer upon cancellation
All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and the customer is responsible for payments of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
The fees that Scale Dino charges for the monthly, quarterly, or yearly services exclude phone, and Internet access charges, as well as other data transmission charges. Any currency exchange settlements are based on the customer's agreement with the payment method provider. To be clear: these charges are the customer's responsibility.
We follow a reliable refund policy to let our customers feel privileged about their association with us. Please read the guidelines governing the refund policy.
- If you wish to cancel your account, notify us at least 15 days before the end of your term (via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org). Upon cancellation, we will deactivate all the deliverables produced within such a subscription or adjust them to the available free options
- Your subscription gets renewed automatically at the end of each month
- Once the cancellation of the subscription has been initiated by the customer, the amount will be refunded back to their bank account or credit card balance in 7-10 working days from the time of placing the request.
- You are free to cancel or change (both upgrade and downgrade) your subscription at any time. You need to send a respective email to email@example.com. When you request us to upgrade your current subscription, we will charge you with the difference in price between your current and the newly chosen subscriptions, to provide you with the requested services as soon as possible. When you request us to downgrade your subscription, we will activate the downgrade without undue delay. Herewith, we will not refund you with the difference in price but hold the prepaid amount as a balance tied to your account and set off it against the future payments on a pro-rata basis
You may cancel your subscription and get a full refund in 7-10 working days only in exceptional cases. Like technical error or glitches, selecting wrong pricing, etc. You can submit a refund request by contacting our customer care.
After the end of this withdrawal period, you will not be able to receive a refund even if you decide not to use our Services any more. We are not generally obliged to make a refund when
- your request is based on your mistake; or
- you lack the expertise to use our Services; or
- you have changed your mind regarding the use of the Services, or
- you have breached these Terms, or
- you have requested a refund for recurring payments.
Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Scale Dino may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance, or investigation, or otherwise, forcefully removed our branding) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the services offered by us
- Note: No refunds are offered, even if a plan is canceled mid-month.
The above policies apply to all the services listed on Scale Dino unless otherwise noted in the corresponding program materials